Free 30 Day startup boot Camp for entrepreneurs and people who want to start their own business.

(accomplish more in 3 weeks with us than in 3 months by yourself)

winner tropy icon

30 Days to Results

FreeMe's Startup Boot Camp is a fast, intense way to get tangible results for your business or idea.

Smart-Idea1

Ideas into Actions

Ideas are great, but what next?  Learn what to do and in what order to bring your ideas and business to life.

mastermind chat icon

Mastermind Groups

Being able to connect and network with like minded entrepreneurs is incredibly valuable and supportive.

dollar sign icon

It's Free to Join In

The boot camp is free to join and we've done the work to find resources for bootstrapped startups.

process gear icon

Proven Process

Battlefield tested to turn the average entrepreneur's 5% chance of success into a 95% chance of success.

heart icon

We Love Entrepreneurs

Helping entrepreneurs give birth to their ideas and seeing your dreams come to life is why we exist.

Past Students & clients love our coaching

FreeMe has a very innovative way of identifying the heart of your idea then twisting it around on it's head to get from an idea to a viable business.

Crystal Taggart, MBA

Great insight and guidance. I used many of the tools I learned at FreeMe as I was getting my startup, PopUp Play... into TechStars and  Shark Tank.

Amelia Cosgrove, P.E.

I like how actionable the content is. The mastermind groups and accountability partner was a key breakthrough in launching my business

Eric Hessing

I have spent thousands of dollars on courses that didn't teach me 1/10th of what I learned in FreeMe's Startup Boot Camp. I highly recommend.

Kimberlie Mozes MBA-HCM, RN

Why wait? Put on your Startup running shoes and let’s rock it in 2018!

Next Online Boot Camp Starts January  2nd, 2018

Join The Next Startup Boot Camp

Choose Your Best Month to Get Started

DECEMBER

Level 1
FREE
  • Perfect Your Idea (or find one)
  • Launch Your Prototype Website
  • Make Your First Sale (yes, really)
  • Mastermind & Networking
  • Golden Rolodex of Resources
Sold Out

REGISTRATION CLOSED

JANUARY, 2018

Level 1
FREE
  • Perfect Your Idea (or find one)
  • Launch Your Prototype Website
  • Make Your First Sale (yes, really)
  • Mastermind & Networking
  • Golden Rolodex of Resources